Monday, November 23, 2009

Conversations....

Summer: Mom can I have another doughnut?

Me: I already said no Summer.

Summer: Please??? I want another doughnut.

Me: No.

Summer: I want another doughnut. (yelling in her mad voice)

Me: No.

Summer: Mom you should go to bed. Just go to bed mom. You're tired. (in her nice voice as she is on a stool staring at the doughnuts)

Summer: Mom go to bed.

Summer: Mom just go to bed. Your tired. (very mad voice)

I love that she is so smart and tried to trick me into going to bed just so she could sneak a doughnut. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing the whole time. And I hate to admit it but, I gave her the doughnut. Persistent little girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, That is so funny! I can't believe how big she is getting!
-Hilorie

Anonymous said...

haha she is super tricky! how could you say no to that?
leslie

The Eatons said...

yummer is my friend.

the fellers said...

haha...I LOVE that!!

J & P Gibb said...

Yup, I think I would have caved to that too. You are a great mom. love the blog. can't figure out how to leave messages on your sisters blogs lucky them.
Auntie

Anonymous said...

ha ha that is so funny! i laughed out loud. i want a doughnut too.
shann