Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Few Random Things.....

Remember this disaster......

I never did do anything to try and fix it. Just decided to leave it and let it run its course. It has been a disaster for about 6 months now. Well I'm happy to announce that it finally, almost looks normal. A couple weeks ago I cut about 2 inches off and here is the result....

I cut Summer's hair the same day and she really wanted to be in the picture too. Anyways, just happy that her hair is finally looking better and hopefully she learned her lesson.

These two are always together. They are so funny to listen to when they play. Skylie makes up all the rules, tells Summer exactly what to say in all the games, and Summer just goes along with it. I don't know what Summer is going to do next year when Skylie starts kindergarten. Maybe Summer will just have to start bossing Kash around.

Love this picture.

Not sure what Summer is doing in this one...But do you notice the gap that Summer has between her front teeth??

Well that is no longer there anymore. Because I'm an awesome Mom and don't floss her teeth (and maybe missed a brushing here and there..) she got a cavity in between her front teeth and that gap kept getting bigger and bigger. (And don't worry Joe, I made sure she got a toothbrush for Christmas this year..haha.) Anyways, a couple weeks ago we had to go in to the hospital to get her dental work done. She had a couple other cavities that she had fixed too. I wish that I could of gotten a picture of her but of course didn't. So when we got there she had to put on the hospital pyjamas that they have. She would not put them on because they weren't "beautiful". I finally told her I'd buy her a webkinz if she put them on. Luckily it worked.
On Summer's arm and stomach she had these little bumps that she calls "eyeballs". I can't remember what they're called but they kind of look like warts, and I know it starts with an "M". Anyways Dr. Clarke came in and cut them off while she was under. She was more worried about that then getting her teeth fixed. At supper that night I had Summer tell everyone what she did at the hospital and this is what she told us. "Well first they came and gave me a drink of juice (Tylenol), and then they made me go to sleep, and then they cut off my eyeballs." I really don't even think she knew they fixed her teeth. I'm just glad that's taken care of but I'm dreading the bill.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

holy smokes summers hair is long! those two girls are the cutest! i am glad to see you are back on the blogging wagon

melissa said...

trace, i literally leap when i see that you blog! i can't get enough of your daughters, they seriously are all so sweet and honestly beautiful! both of their hair is gorgeous!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH AND HAILEY!!!

p.s. did you make hailey's birthday cake? its so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

reading this makes me remember how bossy you were/are as a big sister. i think you use to be just like skylie is. bossy bossy bossy!!
their hair really is georgous!
shan