Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Conversations.....

So here's my conversation today with Skylie when we drove by the temple.

Skylie: Mom, there's the temple!!!! (we see it every day and she still acts like it's the most exciting thing she's ever seen)

Me: Yup, there it is. It's so pretty isn't it. (same thing I always say)

Skylie: It is so pretty.

Me: When are you going to go to the temple?

Skylie: Umm, when I'm dead.

Me: Are you sure that's when?

Skylie: Yup.

Me: When you get married you get to go in the temple. So Skylie when do you get to go to the temple?

Skylie: Umm, when I'm dead.

Me: How are you going to get in when you are dead?

Skylie: Umm, someone will just have to carry me.

3 comments:

the fellers said...

I LOVE your blog Tracie...seriously, your kids are HILARIOUS!

Tanya said...

I hear you burnt your child as well..... I felt like the worst mom ever. Whenever I went out in public I hid Case in his car seat with a blanket over the top of it to make it look like he was just sleeping. It's too bad the blanket kept moving because he was kicking it. Case looked REALLY bad! The sad part of it is, I only had one child to tend to, the others were with Lani, and my mom... Mother of the year!
No, I do have a good story about how it happened, maybe I'll blog about it one of these days.

melissa said...

i can't get enough of each one of your kids! with each post i become more and more obsessed!