Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Down, One to Go.....

Does this title sound familiar? About a month ago I used this title on my post talking about Summer. You know the one where I was proud/relieved/happy as ever that she potty trained herself. Well she was doing really good. No accidents. I think I might of bragging a little about her. Then I wrote about how she still had a soother and was completely attached to it. Well we've had a little change in events in the last few weeks. Summer is no longer potty trained, but her soother is gone.

Steve one day just took all her soothers, didn't tell me where any of them were, and said she couldn't have them anymore. She was a little grumpy the first couple days, and every once in a while she'll ask for it, but it's gone. And she is fine.

As for the potty training. No idea what's going on there. I know it's normal for kids to have a bad day or two after their trained but I can count on one hand how many times she's gone in the potty in the last few days. It's so annoying. I know it's the summertime, we are really busy, haven't been home tons, but honestly.....

4 comments:

Candace said...

Can I send Henry up there and you can just go to town on potty training two kids at once. He refuses to go poop on the potty and is not anywhere near close to be done. Dang kid! I totally understand your frustrations! Good luck!

Hilorie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She is so cute!!

melissa said...

i was obsessed to find 3 posts to look through!! i just wish it was all in person that i got to hear this...but thankgoodness for blogging!

bgibb said...

hahah i love that steve just got fed up and hid all her "suey"'s!

and that sucks about the potty training. i'm sure one day she'll decide she wants to train herself again...