Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Competition time......

Steve was just a little too cocky the other day when he challenged Haylie to a headstand contest. He was so confident he would win that he told her if she won she could stay up as late as she wanted, but if she lost she had to go right to bed.
Well after over a full minute Haylie still looked like this....

And Steve was starting to get a little wobbly....


Although Steve claims that he was just getting bored, and that's why he ended up kicking Haylie over at the end, I'm pretty sure the real reason is cause he didn't want to lose to his 9 year old daughter. I think it's safe to say that Haylie has Steve's competitive personality. She was just as determined to win as he was.

7 comments:

the fellers said...

that is so funny! And can I just add....what is that stuff on the ground outside your window!?! I KNEW you guys got snow, but I didnt know it was that much! ugh!

mishel said...

I love that you guy sdo funny little stuff with your kids not just the fun big stuff!
p.s. "wanna run lines?...I don't think Steve is the only one she inherited competitive spirit from...ha,ha!

bgibb said...

why didn't you join in on the competition?? haha
and yes, that is a lot of snow! when did you get that??

Anonymous said...

why does that competition not surprise me? tell haylie that i'll challenge her this weekend to a headstand contest!!
shan

Anonymous said...

hahaha haylie has the best headstand posture i have ever seen!
leslie

The Farm said...

Tell Haylie congrats.
MOM

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!!!! -Hilorie