Sunday, December 20, 2009

Flashbacks....

I was out at my mom's trying to kill some time while Steve and my Dad were trying to get the new surround sound hooked up and my mom was gone. I started looking threw some pictures on my mom's computer and came across these ones. Can you guess who????


This is such a hideous picture of me and I can't believe I'm putting it on here but this is how I want to remember this stage of my life I'm in right now. Having a baby on my lap, trying to comfort another one, me in my pyjamas, dirty high chair tray. This is my life. And I love it. Even though it's crazy and chaotic most days, I know I'll miss it one day.

And here's the last one. I love this picture because this is Briggs' on his 3rd b-day getting this dirtbike, and he was just as excited to get the exact same dirtbike for Christmas this year. Every birthday and Christmas it seems he gets one of these bikes cause by then his is broken. I remember when he was little and he would pack these bikes around with him everywhere. Bike was actually his very first word. He's a little obsessed.


4 comments:

bgibb said...

oh man. i love the old pictures! is that haylie?

Anonymous said...

i am thinking it is micah. or maybe skylie. not quite sure though. i love the one of briggs though! he is such a cutie!
lesliw

Anonymous said...

Of course I know who it is, it's Skylie.
MOM

Anonymous said...

i think skylie too.
love the pic that captures a day in the life of you. you look great!
shann