Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kash is 2

So I can't believe that my baby is two now. It's weird cause normally by the time my youngest is two I usually have a newborn. Not this time. Instead I still just pack him around like he is still a little baby.

Kash brings so much happiness to the family. I know that sounds cheesy but it's true. Everyone loves laughing at him which only eggs him on to be more goofy.

He is always the center of attention. Might be a little spoiled. Everyone loves kissing him and always want kisses in return.

And most of all, we love his cheesy, goofy, crazy grins and faces that he pulls. He especially likes pulling them when the camera comes out.

I didn't really have anything planned for his birthday so the day of I decided I should do something. So we had whatever family was around over for a barbaque. It turned out to be really fun.




Kash loved all the balloons he got for his b-day.

He also got a ball, a couple stuffed animals (his sisters really wanted to get him), and a t-ball set.


Here's a few Kash facts:
-he will not let us put milk on his cereal. He wants it dry. Just like his Grandma Gibb.
-He does not talk very well yet.
-When he does talk he has the lowest little voice. It's so cute.
-Every time he see's me he says, "Hi Mum" in his deepest voice.
-Loves sucking his thumb.
-He loves hats.
-Always says "dan do" (thank you) every time I give him something.
-Loves cheese and anytime I turn my back and there is cheese out, he takes big bites.
-Loves his toy dirtbikes. Actually any kind of bike he loves.
-went through a stage where ever time he saw someone older that was a man he would say, "hi bumpa"
-Loves wearing his blue shark gum boots. All day long.
-Loves going to nursury.
-Loves following Steve around.
Happy B-day Kash!!!!

4 comments:

shannon said...

ummm when was kashes b-day? july?
im sad that i missed out on the bbq.
kash is so cute, i love his cheesy grin.

Leslie said...

kash is so cute! those cheeks are perfect! that was a fun bday party. i think you managed to capture a world record of people chewing food in the one picture. i love how he loves hats and thinks he is so "coo" when they are backwards. except that racoon hat...he wasnt sure of that...

the fellers said...

wow, time goes by so fast! he is so cut....

Scoty does not like milk on his either....it really must run in the family!

Candace said...

Wow, you guys are constantly celebrating bdays in your house. I guess that's what you get with 6 kids, crazy! OK Kash is totally a little Weston, I think. What a cutie!