Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's new...

Kash got a new train set from his Grandma Holland for a late birthday present. He is loving it. Hours of entertainment for him and all the rest of the kids.

Briggs got all new biking gear. Unfortunately after his and Steve's last biking trip his biking bag with all his gear somehow flew out of the truck. They went back to see if they could find it but someone had already taken it. Briggs doesn't seem too sad about it now. You can only see his eyes but under that helmet is the biggest grin you've ever seen. It's too bad that we just bought his new boots a week earlier for his b-day only to have to replace them.

And we got a new hairdo. Courtesy of Skylie.

She decided she wanted bangs so took it upon herself to cut them. We found a pile of hair a few days later in the front closet.

She is loving the new look.


Absolutely ZERO remorse.

Pretty much thinks she is the hottest thing alive. HAHA. I love Skylie! Every time I do her hair she stresses to me to leave her bangs down, don't comb them back. Don't worry Skylie, there's not much I can do with that butcher job. I do know it could be worse though.

And thank goodness for everyones supportive comments about the bear rug, hopefully we will not be getting a new rug. Steve went out bear hunting one day but hasn't said anything about it since. Hopefully he's moved on to something new.

5 comments:

Charmaine said...

I love how she is just so nonchalant in those pictures. You must be the calmest mom I know.

shannon said...

haha, i love that skylie is not smiling in one of those pics, and she really does think that shes the hottest thing around.
i can imagine briggs ear to ear smile! he looks like a pro biker in all that gear.

Leslie said...

oh. my. heck. skylie is the worlds funniest girl i have ever seen! those bangs could actually pass as stylish tracie. i am in need of a new look - maybe i should let her cut my bangs!

Anonymous said...

When I asked Skylie who cut her bangs, she said her mom did. Fess up and tell the truth about how they got so short.
MOM

Candace said...

Nice, hopefully Steve will forget about the dang rug, good luck with that one. The train track has been the best purchase in our house. I love that she thinks she is all that with the new haircut. My kids have never done that, hopefully I'm not jinxing us, right?