Monday, March 21, 2011

Some days are crazier than others

So while I was eating breakfast today I decided to take a look at my calendar and see what's going on for the week. And boy do I have a "fun" week ahead of me. Every day is packed with stuff going on. Now I know that no one is probably that interested in the glamorous life that I lead, but here is a little peek to what's in store for me tomorrow.......

7:30-Briggs has to be to choir

7:30-8:15 I will sneak to the gym and hope that girls will be ready for school when I get back.

8:15 -quick scripture study and get girls off to school

get things cleaned, kids bathed, myself showered.

9:55-Briggs class sings in festival

10:45-Micah class sings

11:10-Haylie's class

12:00-Get Skylie off to kindergarten

2:15-pick Skylie up from school and get her ready for dance

2:30-Skylie leaves for dance in HillSpring, luckily I don't have to drive!

3:15-kids home from school, we all know the madness this brings

3:30-Haylie piano

4:30-5:30 Briggs champs

4:45-Skylie home from dance

5:30-6:30-Haylie has champs

5:30-6:00-parent teacher for Skylie

6:30-8:30-Haylie play practice

7:00-Haylie has to perform at the gymnastics finale

Hopefully I can squeeze making and eating supper in somewhere. And most importantly, watching the biggest looser with Becca sometime in the evening.

Anyways, that's my day! Glad they aren't all like this.

6 comments:

bgibb said...

haha i would probably lose my mind. here's my day:

6:00 hit snooze
6:10 hit snooze again
6:20 one more time
6:30 wake up.
7:30 go to work
5:00 come home.
10:00 go to bed

yup. that's all.

Becka said...

I LOVE this day. But I will take Skylie home with me after I leave festival at like 9:30 and take her to school. One teeny thing off your list.

Also - since the most important thing on your list IS BL with me...I think we should make it a birthday blizzard edition....what do you stay? My treat....

shannon said...

it looks like you have nothing going on in the hour of 1:00. why dont your scrub toilets then?

Leslie said...

oh my heck you must have a huge calendar.
and i love shans comment.

Tanya said...

I thinks it's our time in life, it'll be over before we know it! I was thinking about it a few days ago.... Taylor will be gone from home in 5 years! Now that makes me really sad!

The Eatons said...

whatever you had a giant bread between noon and 2...
haha. thats a nightmare day. i would seriously die.