Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hit by the plague

"Sick as a dog", "dropping like flies", "I feel like death". These all accurately describe what has been going on in our house over the last week. As of today, this plague that has been sweeping threw the whole town has hit all of our kids. Steve and I haven't got it yet....knock on wood. It has actually been a pretty peaceful week. I have been making sure the kids are getting their doses of tylenol and antibiotics, and they have been doing a lot of this....



And a lot of this......



( Yes, there is a child under this blanket)





Well I'm hoping there is an end in sight and everyone will get feeling better.


On a happy, fun, relaxing, non-sick note, I went up to Edomonton this last weekend with Brette. It was my cousin Christie's reception, so we decided to go up to it and make a weekend of it. It was really fun to get away. We did alot of shopping. And that about sums it up. We shopped until the stores closed on Friday, got up Saturday first thing and started again. Shannon and one of my good friends Hilorie met up with us Saturday, and we went to West Ed which was an absolute zoo. I could not believe how many people were there. It was a really fun weekend and I think every Mom needs to get away without kids once in a while. It was great to see some cousins and I could not be happier for Christie. She looked amazing!

5 comments:

bgibb said...

As soon as i saw the picture of tr kid under the blanket I said to myself "I bet that's micah".
That sucks that eeryones been sick!
Edmonton was fun! Too bad i just got my visa bill...

Leslie said...

oh my heck how miserable! i swear all of cardston elementry uses the same cup to drink out of or something because sickness sure makes its way through there. please get better.

shannon said...

i hate sick kids!

melissa said...

man that dreaded sickness. it's like the flu mixed with strep. if it's anything that's been going around here! i hope they all get better!

also, i'm so jealous you got to go to christie's wedding, i'm sure it was fantastic!

and one more thing...i'm dying about kash's new nap place. i havnet laughed that hard at someone's blog in awhile:).

Anonymous said...

Traci, hope everyone is feeling better, hang in there mom