Thursday, April 7, 2011

Must of been Really Tired!

So my kids have fallen asleep in some random places before but I think this one tops them all....


Love so many things about this....


1. That it happened when Steve was home with the kids.


2. I know it sounds mean but I love picturing Steve on a search all over the house to find Kash, including walking right past him at one point, to find him asleep on the counter. This kind of stuff usually only happens to me.


3. Love thinking about what was going threw Kash's mind when he decided the counter was as good a place as any to go to sleep.


4. Love that Steve actually took a picture of it.

6 comments:

bgibb said...

i promise as soon as you said steve was home with the kids i was laughing picturing him taking a picture.

mattsmortgages said...

haha, thats so cute!

mattsmortgages said...

oh, that last comment was from shann

Charmaine said...

I love that he never fell of the counter. Leah was always falling asleep in wierd places. I found her once on mom's back cement stairs and another time with felts in her hand.

Leslie said...

oh my heck that seriously is so funny! i love that steve was looking frantically for him! haha

Anonymous said...

greatest picture ever. should get some$$ for that one.