Thursday, August 6, 2009

Family Pictures....

There's lots I should be blogging about. Like Kash's b-day, Echo, bridge jumping, and all the other stuff we've been doing lately. But I just have to post a couple of our family pictures that we had done the other day. I'll post some others of the kids later cause I don't feel like down loading tonight. And in case your wondering if it was fun getting everyone dressed and ready and hair done by 9:30 that morning....it wasn't.


I think that I like this second one better.


I wish I had a picture that showed it better but when we got to the river I looked at Summer and noticed that she had two different flip flops on and this flower elastic on her ankle which you can see in this picture. It wasn't worth the fight to get her to take the flower off so she just left it on. Luckily you can't see it in the family picture.

6 comments:

melissa said...

YES!!! i've just been waiting for some good updates! trace, those pictures are seriously so freakin cute. i can't even express to you how good you look! i agree, the second one is my favorite too. and the camping looked like a blast!!!

the fellers said...

HAHAH! I LOVE summer....and those are amazing! I am so sad we didnt get any done this year! Bummer!

Brianne said...

I love how everyone looks so tan and then Kash is so white. Cute pics!!

Hilorie said...

Your family pictures turned out sooooo cute!! I love the one where Briggs and Skylie are holding hands!! Very cute!

J & P Gibb said...

What a wonderful family. Enjoy every minute. Patty

Christal said...

tracie you have the cutest family ever!!! I still can't believe you guys have six kids! Fun!! They are all so cute! Looks like echo was a blast I love it there!! ttys