Monday, August 17, 2009

Before/After.....

Haylie and Micah's room before......



Still need to get decorations up, but here's the after.......



Haylie's hair before.....




and after......





This one is just flat out embarrassing. I can't believe my back yard looks like this. Well part of it anyways. We just haven't got around to landscaping since we built the garage. Before.......


and after Steve spent all night with the weed whipper....



My sweet little thumb sucker before........


and after....


Steve: "All we need to do is keep this sock on his hand for about 3 weeks and he'll get the idea. I'm not going to have a thumb sucker. You might have to take it off to wash it but other than that, it stays on."

9 comments:

Brianne said...

That is so funny! I thought his arm had a cast on it at first. Poor kid!!!

the fellers said...

I LOVE the room and her hair and your yard, and I laughed out loud at that last picture, AFTER I read the caption of course, cause I thought he broke it or something before I saw what Steve said! haha, he is so cute!

Anonymous said...

let the poor little boy suck his thumb. Steve is so mean!

Anonymous said...

funny! next time i see cash/kash- (how do we spell it???) im going to take off that rediculous- (again spelling?) sock. poor kid. but maybe it will work for spencer...
shann

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this post! haha for some reason it made me laugh SO hard! - well at least the part about kash. and the weeds....hahaha. kinda looks like our new neighbours yard - right beside a nice trailor park......and haylie looks SO gorgous with her new hair!
leslie

The Eatons said...

how do you guys sleep at night. evil.

p.s. you really know how to get the J-O-B done. The room looks radical :0) i keep wanting to pop over and see it but only timmy gets to leave the house.

melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! oh my gosh, i thought you were going to say kash's thumb just rotted off his hand and those were just the bandaging. i'm obsessed with his theory. its just down right brilliant. and hailey looks like she is going to college, you have the most adorable kids trace

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This post is wonderful. One treat after the other. I LOVE Haylies hair and the fact that Steve thinks it's totally normal to bandage up kash's hand to stop him from thumb sucking. It's actually quite brilliant. I want to know if it works. Oh, I love the room! I really like the idea of doing blue in a girls room. Or any room in the house for that matter.

Hilorie said...

That is so funny that Steve put a sock on his hand!! I'm excited to hear if it worked! Haylee's hair is soo cute!..and the girls bedroom looks fantastic!