Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quick update...

Here's proof that we're actually alive...


After 2 months of no blogging I'm sure some wondered.

I have been way to busy camping, swimming, hanging out with family, eating ice cream, going to the zoo and Calaway, having fun with cousins, and playing with friends to take the time to blog. And now I'm really regretting it. I have no idea how I'll ever, if I ever, get caught up.
I have lots of fun pictures to post but here is one that I took yesterday down at the river that I love.

3 comments:

bgibb said...

i'm jealous you went to the river yesterday! did i miss out or was it really boring?

Anonymous said...

that post was just a tease... it leaves me wanting more!!
shann

The Eatons said...

is summer serious. she cannot put her hands on her cheeks like that. i better not show jacob, he'll love her even more...