Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Just a Quote.

So nothing drives me more crazy then when the little girls wake up anywhere between 4 am and 6 am and turn on the lights to their bedroom. This happened this morning so of course all three of them are awake and playing at 6 am which is way too early for me. So I was getting after Summer this morning about it since she was the culprit this time.

Me: "Summer you can't turn the lights on in your room. It wakes everyone up."
Summer: "Mom it was on accident."
Me: "No Summer, something like that is not an accident. Spilling the carton of eggnog this morning, that was an accident. Turning on your light isn't."
Summer: (looking completely shocked and gasped) "Did I tell a lie?"

1 comment:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, how freaking cute is that!?!?