Thursday, April 9, 2009

Picture update...

So here's some random pictures of what we've been up to lately......


I really have a love/hate relationship with painting. My kids love it and it keeps them entertained for at least an hour, but I hate the mess that it brings. Even Kash, the innocent bystander in his high chair, some how managed to get paint on his face.


This was the night of Haylie and Micah's gymnastics finale. And yes Haylie still had her broken arm and still performed in the finale. She is a lot like Steve in that way. Anyone that knows Steve well knows what I'm talking about. She also went and played her final basketball game with her cast on. Don't know how she managed that one but she did. Anyways the girls did great and it was fun to watch them perform. I'm happy that it is over for the year.

Here is Kash and his latest move. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff. He is still a little unsteady with standing but is getting better. He looks so big in this picture. It makes me really mad. Time is just not stopping like I want it to.

This is one of the favorite things to do at our house. No broken bones yet from it. And if your wondering why the swim suit...No we didn't go swimming, this is just one of Skylie's many outfit's of the day.


I love that my kids are goofy. They had lots of fun with pipe cleaner.


And it just wouldn't be a normal day if someone wasn't dressed up. I had to get the Halloween costumes out one day and they have been having a blast with them ever since.



Summer is such a sweetheart when she's not grumpy. She is loving being outside and riding her bike. So is this guy.......

Briggs wanted me to take pictures of him doing his cool tricks on his bike. He is almost as obsessed about biking as Steve is. He has been counting down the days till it's nice and he can go out biking with Steve. I personally prefer him on a pedal bike but I'm finding I don't have much say in the matter.

4 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh, that pic of Skylie is crazy!

mishel said...

Quite the dare devil for a worry wart! ha,ha! I LOVE that picture of Skylie! Kids do such crazy things!

the murdocks said...

I love Summer, I love your pics, and I love your family. I love everything about your life.

Anonymous said...

tracie i never commented on this before but i was just looking at it again and could not stop laughing at skylie in her swimming suit! haha!
leslie