Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Haircut Gone Bad.......

Here are the culprits. Skylie and Summer. Skylie decided to cut Summer's hair and Summer cut Skylie's. Let's just say that Skylie did a much better job...

I was on the phone and these two were downstairs "playing". Skylie came up and proudly told me that Summer had cut her hair. I could see a few little snips in the front but it didn't seem to major. Nothing to freak out about. I thought I'd better get the scissors before anymore damage was done though.

Went downstairs and was not expecting to see this....

My first thought was where did all this hair come from?????
Then Skylie turned around......

This is what I would classify as a reverse mullet.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.my.heck. luckily they are so dang cute that a bad hair cut for the next 5 years of skylies life wont effect her to badly...please tell me it is fixed in some way? if it was possible?
leslie

bgibb said...

HAHAHAHA i LOVE that. i can just picture her thinking that she is so pretty with her new haircut!

mishel said...

Oh my gosh! I don't even know what I would've done! It IS a good they are cute...saves many a childs life I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! Every girl has to do it. You should check out what my boys did today. On my blog. KIDS!! It's a good thing they are cute and we have to love them.

melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! all i'm picturing is your reaction to finding the hair. i seriously am laughing so hard out loud right now. rolling even.

oh man....i love your blog.

the fellers said...

OH MY GOSH!!! hahaha...I love your kids!

John and Patty G said...

Great mullet, talented nieces I have there. more black mail material for mom. Hang in there, you are wonderful parents.

the murdocks said...

Melissa took the words out of my mouth.

Oh dear. Tracie, I bet you didn't even get mad huh? You are my hero. Kids aren't kids until they cut someones hair. Aahh...your blog never disappoints.