Thursday, September 10, 2009

School Days.....

Summer is officially over I guess. I must admit, I wasn't overly excited about school starting again. I really don't mind the kids all being home. I love having no schedule. Love not having to wake up early in the morning. Love not making lunches every morning. Love having a built in babysitter. Love not having to stress out about friends and what my kids are doing at school.



But I must say, now that school has been going for almost 2 weeks, I AM LOVING IT! It's amazing how much you can get done with 3 less kids around and how much cleaner the house stays. They all have really good teachers and good classes and are having a fun year so far.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok wait, is haylie in grade 4? she will be in jr high by the time i get home! this is to much to handle in one day. and is briggs taller than micah?
leslie