Friday, September 24, 2010

Another pet....

So the other day I was trying to get my laundry room organized. There were some towels that apparently been there for a while because when I picked them up guess what I found....



thats's right, another salamander!!! What in the world is going on in my house???? And how long has that thing been in there? By the looks of it it has been dead for a while now. The real question is how many times did I step on it without realizing it? It was under a towel right in front of the washer where I step almost everyday. Ok, maybe the real question is why was that same dirty towel in front of my washer so long and not thrown into the washer to be cleaned. Really, how are they getting into my house???

3 comments:

bgibb said...

that is really gross! and kinda funny!

Leslie said...

hahahaha! ohmyheck trace! that is really really funny! and super gross...

Anonymous said...

that is disgusting! clean your house once in a while, you big slob.
you need to catch one of them while they are alive, and make it a pet, your kids would love it.
dont worry, im sure theere will be more, youve just got to keep your eyes open!
shann