Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beads. Everywhere.

It's a good thing that I'm not a very busy Mom. And that my house is so clean that I'm always looking for extra jobs to do. Otherwise it would have been really annoying cleaning up all these beads. There were plenty more other than here, they were scattered all over my basement and in my laundry room too. It's been kind of fun finding more and more everyday. You know, just gives me something to do.


This could of been a huge disaster. Luckily it wasn't too bad.


And luckily he decided to clean it up himself.

7 comments:

mishel said...

Oh. my! If that was my house I might cry at the sight of all those beads right now! Which is funny because the sight of Kash just made me laugh...Joey would do the exact same thing!

bgibb said...

oh man. i too am happy you have nothing better to do! holy smokes i can't even imagine not being tucked about that!

Leslie said...

i dont even know what to say.

shannon said...

haha, kash- thank you for licking your carpet! i sure hope that you checked his mouth for hairballs after that.
and why didnt you just send micah downstairs with some string and have her make a necklace while cleaning up those beads. im sure that it would have gotten done lickety split

Candace said...

Love the mess, it's wonderful being a mom isn't it?
I'm glad that you were able to have so much help while you were in crutches.

the fellers said...

oh my gosh tracie, i promise if I am having a bad day I need to just look at your blog, you are so funny and this post is even more hilarious!!

Charmaine said...

I sense a little sarcasm!! Love the carpet licking tho:)