Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Biggest party of the year!

New Years Eve this year we went out to my parents to party. Now that the kids are getting older we let them stay up and have fun with us. Here's some of the highlights of the night. Here is most of us. Not sure why my Mom and Dad and husbands aren't in it.

Started off the night with some good food. I love that the kids are scattered all over the floor eating. Only a couple pop spills which was pretty good.

Us sisters usually see eye to eye on most things. The balloon drop, not so much. But once the smart one got involved we figured out how to do it. And I must say, it was the most exciting event of the night.

We played a few games. There were a few party poops but we won't mention any ones names. I only wish that I had gotten pictures of the dance party on the wii after. I'm pretty sure the boys are thankful for that, my Dad and Steve in particular.




We gave the kids the job of making noise makers. It kept them occupied for hours. Some of them got a little creative.

And you can't have a new years party without a pinyata. Luckily there were no casualties this year.

The after math. Beans and rice everywhere although they don't show up great in the picture. Balloons everywhere.

Thanks for having us Mom and Dad!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love it cause you guys do the same dumb things that we do! ha ha