Sunday, February 6, 2011

I was looking threw pictures and found these from when we were out at my parents. The kids wanted to go outside but it was really windy and blowing snow all over. So Matt put goggles on the kids and we sent them out.

After all the work of getting them bundled and these goggles on I thought they would last maybe 4 minutes out in that freezing wind. But the goggles must of really worked cause they lasted at least 30 minutes. I don't know why I get the giggles every time I look at these pictures. They just look so cute and funny walking around with those goggles covering their faces.

I also get the giggles thinking of Brette and Leslie working hard on their ransom notes to the girls.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

i nearly forgot about our ransom notes! hahaha. kash looks halarious with the goggles on!

shannon said...

is hayle still tucked at brette for cutting off the eyeballs of her finger puppet??