Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally..

So after a little convincing from a few friends I decided to start a blog. I actually started it a while ago. I even typed out a few posts and they both somehow got deleted. I was so frustrated that I haven't even tried again up until now. And if this post doesn't work it's definitely a sign that blogging is just not for me. Anyways I figured that this would be a good way to journal what goes on in my life. And yes Shannon I could just write in my journal but for some weird reason this just seems easier.

Well the pressure of the first post is finally over!! Hopefully I'll have time to post more about my life with half a dozen!

3 comments:

Jennie n Jeff said...

yippeee you did it Tracie!!!!

mishel said...

Yeah!!!!Welcome to the blogging world!

Tanya said...

I love the blogging world! I feel so accomplished after each entry. It's kind of a superficial journal, and scrapbook in one. Lani had her blog made into a book. It's awesome. Also, my cousin has her blog printed off for $20 every year. What a great way to keep the now real. I've kind of given up on my scrapbooks, and I've never been to good with keeping a journal. This blog thing works great for me. Also it's a fun way to keep in touch with good family and friends. Welcome!