Monday, February 9, 2009

Following the Crowd

So I did my "25" on facebook and then decided to put it on my blog cause I'm hoping one day to print this all out and I thought it would be something fun me and my kids could read later. So just ignore if you've already seen it. But for anyone that hasn't done this it is actually kind of fun, so do it!


1. I am really unorganized. Even if I try and be organized and make a list I either lose my list or forget it.

2. I love plucking my eyebrows for some reason.

3. Even though sometimes I make fun of it, I love driving a suburban that is jam-packed with kids and car seats.

4. I absolutely do not like making decisions about anything. I would much rather someone just tell me what to do and I'll do it.

5. I have good intentions about a lot of things. Like cleaning my storage room, getting food supply, calling a friend, the list goes on. I truly want to do things but lots of the time I just don't.

6. I am petrified of mice and going to the dentist.

7.I feel like I have zero sense of style. I would gladly wear jeans, a hoody and flip flops everyday.

8. Pretty much the only job in the house I really like doing is vacuuming. And I do it at least once a day. It bugs me when other people do it cause I like it so much. weird.

9. My house is NEVER ever spotless. Although I wish it was.

10. I love cleaning my ears. Sometimes I'll clean my ears before I shower cause I just can't wait and then I'll clean them again after.

11. I never wear jeans in the house. It's always pyjama's or sweats. The first thing I do when I walk in the house from being somewhere is change.

12. Have a thing with smells. Like when I'm folding clothes I smell everything I fold. Or before I use a washcloth I always smell it. I'm always worried when people come over that my house stinks.

13. I love a good laughing session with my sisters and mom.

14. Definitely will never own a pet of any kind.

15. I am a huge procrastinator. I will wait till the last minute to do everything. And then as I'm stressing and rushing around at the last minute I ask myself over and over "why do I always do this to myself?"

16. I hate change. I would be perfectly happy staying in the same house, the same ward, driving the same car, living in the same town my whole life. Although I would like to change the color of my carpet.

17. I don't get mad very often. And if I do I am over it in about 30 second.

18. I love driving in the car by myself and cranking up the tunes. Nerdy I know.

19. I am really competitive. Even though sometimes I don't act like it I really hate losing.

20. I am a very low maintenance kind of person. It really doesn't take much to make me happy.

21. I would probably have a couple more kids if Steve wanted to and if I didn't have to be pregnant again.

22. I'm really easy going.

23. I have a serious sweet tooth. I could eat treats all day. It takes so much will power for me not too.

24. I hardly ever make my bed. Although I did make a new years resolution to do it everyday and I have been doing better. So maybe this one doesn't count.

25. I used to be a night owl but now I love going to bed early. I used to make fun of my mom for going to bed so early and now I do the same thing. I'm just always sooo tired.

2 comments:

melissa said...

TRACIE!!!!!! YES!!! I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER YOU STARTED A BLOG!!! I really am thrilled!! and also-loved your 25 random things...loved it! can't wait to stalk you guys now:)

mishel said...

I read it on facebook but I'm commenting here. I loved your list! I need to learn how to be more easy going.