Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just an Average Day.....

Just thought I'd show you a few highlights of my wonderful day.

Summer was supposed to be in bed, instead I busted her with the Motrin. Is it bad that my first thought was that I hope this makes her drowsy???? Instead the exact opposite happened. Completely bouncing off the walls five minutes later.

And yes I am taking a picture of her downing Motrin okay...By the look on her face I really don't think she got that much.....

And of course she wanted to clean it "herself".

Drawing on the wall which really doesn't phase me it happens so often. I asked Skylie what they were drawing and she said it was "hot meatballs". I can see the resemblance.

And then the classic, getting into my makeup. Always fun. No that's not the marker from earlier on her face, it's eyeliner. Beautiful.

Skylie plucking her eyelashes..??

The pics don't include emptying out the Q-tip box, playing with the toilet plunger multiple times and the disgusting toilet brush cleaner thing, getting into the tub of margarine, or eating bread in my bed (grrrr). I'm not posting all this to complain cause stuff like this is completely normal in my house and really doesn't bother me (usually). I just thought it would be fun to look back on one day for a good laugh.

























4 comments:

mishel said...

I'm laughing because I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks these days are normal. My favourite is Skylie plucking her eyelashes ha,ha!

melissa said...

best post i've ever read....

the murdocks said...

All I have to say is holy shiz. And amen to Melissa's comment.

the fellers said...

oh my gosh...please bless! Please bless...I am sorry...but you are such a good mom, not even phasing you? I would have been screaming and bawling all at the same time by the end of the day!