Sunday, February 22, 2009

My craftiness.....

So Summer insists on wearing nightgowns EVERY day, all day. She does mix it up and bit and will change into various nightgowns throughout the day, dirty or not she'll put them on. Sometimes she will even wear the same one a few days in a row. I'll bath her and the same nightgown will go on again. Now I know that this may sound gross to some, and it would of sounded gross to me a few years ago. But I have never dealt with a child like sweet little Summer before. With her "sweet little disposition" I pretty much let her do what she wants cause it gets very ugly if I don't. I'm not like that with everything she wants, just things that really don't matter in the end, like wearing nightgowns everyday. So I decided that if this was going to continue I may as well give her a little more of a variety with her wardrobe and I decided to make her a new nightgown. I am no seamstress by any means but it was kind of fun to sew. And of course once Skylie saw what I was doing she wanted one too. So here's a picture of the results...


Summer in all her glory.

4 comments:

The Eatons said...

i love her little pose in the last picture. tracie can do anything!

mishel said...

They are so cute! I love that they still want to have the same things.

bgibb said...

HAHAH classic summer.

the fellers said...

I love her, hey, I have an idea...lets lock her and Scoty in a room this summer, and see who comes out on top, k?