Sunday, May 16, 2010

At least it's a cute mouse......

So this is what I busted Kash doing the other day.....

Made the mistake of leaving the cheese on the counter within his reach.....

I don't know what it is with my kids and cheese. But they love it. When Skylie was little she was always into the cheese. If she woke up in the morning before I did and needed a little snack before breakfast she would just grab the whole block of cheese and start munching on it. One time I knew that I had a huge chunk of cheese left in the fridge but couldn't find it anywhere. A couple of weeks later I found it in the basement under the stairs. Good old Skylie.

Looks like Kash is following in her footsteps. This is what it looked like after his little snack......

4 comments:

Leslie said...

HAHA oh my heck that is really funny!

bgibb said...

kash and uncle mike...

the fellers said...

haha...I LOVE that....

The Eatons said...

that is ALOT of cheese. i am bringing some to church in my pocket tomorrow so he'll hang out with me.