Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Like Father, Like Son......

So the other day I was babysitting a little boy around Kash's age and I was watching the two of them play. It was so cute watching them. The one little boy's Dad is really into trucks and that is all that this little boy cared about. He was loving all the cars and trucks and played with them the whole time he was here. Then there was Kash. All he cared about were the dirtbikes. Wonder where he gets that from. Anyways, it was fun observing that at such a young age these little guys just know what they are supposed to like, cause it's what their Dad's like.

I know this picture is kind of fuzzy, but this is what Kash does. All day long. He even sleeps with his bike. Or "bi" as he says.

And I'll tell you one person that couldn't be happier about Kash's obsesion with dirtbikes. Steve. He is loving every second of it. He will take him for little rides around the yard anytime Kash wants one. He even took it up to the church parking lot when I was gone and took him on rides all around the parking lot.

Since it seems like I'm always putting up pictures of Kash, here's one of everyone else. This is the Daddy daughter date night. Steve took the girls to the movies one night. The girls were so excited and they had a fun time.

And I accidently uploaded this picture but I guess I needed one of Briggs anyways. He loves doing tricks on his skateboard. He loves it even more when I will sit and watch him, ooh and ahh a bit, and take pictures of him.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my heck how cute is kash! he is an exact replica of briggs! i love it! and i love that steve had a daddy daughter date!

bgibb said...

i love that kash sleeps with the "bi". haha