Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mothers Day....

I love all the fun things that I get on Mother's Day from my kids. Briggs has been busy all week at school making tons of cute things like cards, a necklace, and pictures. I got cards and pictures from everyone else. Skylie's is the bottom one in this picture. I love when they start writing letters. I think it's so cute. The top one is from Summer.

So when Summer gave it to me she told me what it said on it....

Summer: (pointing to the love summer part) Mom this says I get to go trick or treating after my birthday.

Me: "oh that's nice Summer."

Summer: (pointing to the to mom) "and this says I love your mom (she's really into calling my parents your mom or your dad, not grandma and grandpa).....and I love Dad......and I love Kenny."

By this point I'm thinking well surely the Happy Mother's Day must say something about me......but nope. She goes on to tell me that the rest is about Skylie, and how she really really wants a kitten for her birthday, and all sorts of other things. haha. I love her.

1 comment:

Becka. said...

BAHAHAHAHA.....I can't wait to get Skylie a kitten for her birthday. I'm SO BRINGING ONE DOWN just to see the horrified look on your face as I walk into your house with it. I

It's a done deal.

Tell her Auntie Becka is on the way with her new kitten.....better get ready to clean out that litter box, my favorite animal loving friend! :)

Maybe I'll get her 2.........