Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Questions I don't know the answers to.....

Why does Summer call the zipper on her coat a seatbelt? Every time she wants her coat zipped up all I hear is "do seatbelt". I have no idea where she got this from. It is kind of funny though.

Why do I have so many grey hairs already? I know I'm into my "thirties" now but honestly!! And to make matters way worse you know the blasted baby hairs that come in after you have a baby??? The ones that stick up everywhere and don't hold hair dye well at all??? Well those are coming in grey. GRRRR! What am I supposed to do about those?

Why does Kash insist on sucking his thumb in between EVERY bite of food?

Not only does this make the feeding process a lot longer but it also makes a big mess.

At least someone thinks it's funny!!
Why is it so hard to lose that "last 10 pounds"??

Where do all the shoes disappear to at my house? Well not all of them. Usually it's just one per pair. It is not uncommon at all for my kids to wear mismatched shoes cause we can't find the match.
When is spring ever going to come?

Here is poor little Briggs out shoveling the driveway. It was so cold I didn't even want to open the door to take the picture.

Why was Kash so cranky last night? Oh wait I know the answer to this one. He got his first tooth!! And it is as cute as ever.

6 comments:

bgibb said...

hahah i love it! love that you make briggs shovel the driveway AND that kash got a tooth!!!! i need to see him asap.

mishel said...

awww! Kash got his first tooth!! I hope he does better now that it has cut through.

melissa said...

HAHAHA! I love this post, but most of all i LOVED those pictures on the last post! gosh kash is already getting big! i can't believe how fast time flies, and maybe you can't lose 10 pounds, because you don't have 10 pounds to lose! and also, promise i love soo much every time you leave a comment on the diabetic blog! it makes me more happy than you know!!!

the fellers said...

I love your questions...and I feel really dumb answering one of them, but Scoty always used to suck his finger between bites and it made me so mad, so I finally looked to see if there was a reason, and it said that it helps them swallow better....dont know how, but it made me not mad anymore, I am glad I realized I had missed a month of your life, that was the best 20 min of my life...catching up on yours!

The Eatons said...

okay the seatbelt zipper thing made me really happy.

the murdocks said...

I love this post! Tracie, you have some of my favorite posts ever. Your kids are endlessly entertaining. And the hairs SUCK. I am just starting to get mine back in. Hate 'em.