Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I need a Maid....

So it has been a while. I actually started a post but never finished it the other day. I will eventually finish it but not today. Just had to write out something funny Briggs said tonight. I don't know why I'm posting it cause it was definitely making fun of me, but we all know kids exaggerate, right??!!

So Steve and I were talking about a house in our area that he heard was going to possibly be condemned.

Briggs: What does condemned mean Dad?

Steve: It's when a house is really gross and dirty and the people aren't aloud to live there anymore.

Briggs: Oh. Kind of like our house?

Umm, rude! Me and Steve couldn't stop laughing about this one. And it didn't make me feel any better that Briggs noticed that under the table was a little messy and he told me that we should just buy a new table.

Just in my defense, my house may be a little cluttered at times but I wouldn't call it gross and dirty. At least not all the time. And the sad thing is is that I worked all day yesterday and my whole house was actually clean when Briggs said that.

2 comments:

bgibb said...

HAHAHA i really can't stop laughing out loud at that. i love briggs!

the murdocks said...

HAHAHHAHAAHA! Another fantastic post.