Friday, June 11, 2010

If the shoe doesn't fit, wear it...

We have a problem in our house. Anytime we go to leave somewhere, someone is always missing a shoe. The other day for example I was trying to find Summer's shoe's. I found three different shoes without a match. It is not uncommon to see my younger kids in mismatched shoes. The root of the problem is this little guy. He is always wearing every one's shoes then leaving them in random places.



















I'm sure everyone is thinking, well just don't let him wear them, but would you say no to this face????

4 comments:

bgibb said...

Oh my heck he is so cute! Please tell me that he put on hat many shoes in one day! That is so funny.

melissa said...

i want to be your family when i grow up.

Leslie said...

oh my heck tracie ethat is honestly SO funny! that little guy is freakin adorable! especially his face in the first picture.

Anonymous said...

love it! especially when he wears two different shoes.
cute!
shann