Sunday, June 7, 2009

The river....

A few weeks ago everyone came home for a few days. I love hanging out with my family and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. We were extremely lazy the whole time so one day we decided to get out and go to the river for a wiener roast. It was a little chilly but I'm glad we went anyways. Here's a few pictures from that.....

Part of the crew. I love the kids trying to warm up their hands. It really wasn't that cold.

I know this isn't the best picture but I love it. My dad has a little soft spot for his grand kids and I'm glad I captured it here.

My mom keeping Kash warm or the other way around.

I know this isn't the best picture either, taken threw the windshield. I just couldn't get over how cute these two looked on their dirt bikes. They just look so minature. They were so excited to ride all the way to the river and back. Briggs thought he was pretty cool.

If Steve had his way we would be camping at the river every weekend and everyone would have their own bike or quad to cruise around on. Love this picture! Especially that Kash is sucking his thumb in it. Makes him look really manly on his bike with the biker clothes.

When Steve went to the sand dunes this year he came home with this little outfit for Kash. He was pretty proud of himself for finding it. I does look pretty cute!!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh how I miss the good old days at the river bottom. We used to have a blast down at the river bottom. Your kids are all so cute, and I just love the dirt bike pictures. Your boys are going to be just like Steve. How fun!

Hilorie said...

I love Kash's little dirtbiking outfit! It looks like you guys had a blast at the river bottom!

bgibb said...

aww that was a fun day! we'll have to do it again sometime...

Anonymous said...

brette i love that now you think it was fun.. cuz if i remember correctly someone had a bad attitude.
the boys are cute on their bikes!

Jennie n Jeff said...

The picture of your dad reminds me of one of Grandpa Gibb.... I miss it there!!