Sunday, June 7, 2009

Piano recital....

Last week Haylie and Micah had their piano recital. They are so lucky to have their Grandma Holland that is willing to teach them piano. She is amazing. They were a little nervous to play their songs but they both did a great job. I love playing the piano and it is so fun to see them enjoying and learning the piano. As much as I love them taking lessens, I'm really excited for it to be over for the year. No more stressing about them practicing. I find now that it's over they play even more cause it's just for fun and it's something they don't have to do but want to.


2 comments:

Tanya said...

How neat is that.... they get to have their grandma as their teacher.

Hilorie said...

That is so fun that Trudy teaches them piano! I can't believe how big Micah and Haylie are getting!..So cute!