Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just for Leslie.....

Here you go Les, I'm updating my blog. Just for you. I even typed four different posts. Read one a day though cause who knows when the next post will come.

Here are two of my cute sisters. Quite possibly the only two people who even read this blog faithfully. Their birthday's are a week apart so we had a joint party for them when they were home. Neither of them have had sugar for a while cause they're having a no sugar contest right now but they were aloud to cheat for their b-days. They have more will power than me!!

6 comments:

Hilorie said...

Cute pictures! Their cakes look YUMMY!

the fellers said...

Oh! Happy Birthday guys...and dont worry Tracie, I read your blog faithfully!

bgibb said...

oh man that cake was good! zoom in on the picture of me and leslie with the cake, and look at summer's face on the far right edge! hahah

Anonymous said...

your two cute sisters??!! im the ugly duckling i guess.
shann

J & P Gibb said...

I must admit I too read this blog faithfully. You know the story lonely missionary desperate for word from home. Desperate enough to frequent this site. Just Kiddn love your blog. Happy Birthday Girls. They have more will power than me too.

Ashley said...

Tracie, I read this thing all the time. In fact, this is the second time I've commented, only the first time, I couldn't sign in. I'm kinda a loser that way. I'm not the lonely missionary either. Don't have a good excuse. Just think you're awesome!