Monday, June 22, 2009

Trouble....

Now that Kash is mobile he loves to explore and get into mischief. One day I busted him getting into my bucket of flour. Little stinker. There are two things I love about these pictures...

I love the chubbiness. Don't you have the urge to squeeze those chubby thighs?? And I love that he has a pencil in his hand (that is totally jabbing his cheek). I don't know how he does it but no matter what he always finds a pencil kicking around somewhere. He finds them as fast as I take them away.

3 comments:

bgibb said...

hahah i love the pencil jabbing him in the face too! and does he actually eat the flour?? sick.

The Eatons said...

i might squish his face off.

J & P Gibb said...

I am so proud of you for running I can't believe your mom did it to. You are both my hero's
Yes, I want to kiss those cheeks and pinch those thighs. No not yours.